We bring to you 7 simple and inexpensive ideas to make your walls look stunning without hitting the bank.
1) Art Pieces– Nothing looks more beautiful than subtle art pieces on a bare wall. These items take the forefront and draws attention of your guests in an elegant way.
2) Collage It – You can spruce up your wall decor by adding a collage of pictures. Put up anything from your favorite personal photographs, prints, quotes to sketches here.
3) Vinyl Wall Art– Take my word- removable vinyl stickers are in vogue and have the capability of turning any wall peppy. Don’t be afraid that they will leave a mark or make your walls look gross. Vinyl stickers don’t harm your wall in any way and are quite affordable too.
4) It is all in the shelves– You can cover the bare hallways or empty walls in the living or drawing room by putting up beautiful wooden shelves and showcasing small decor pieces like vases, little figurines, decorative candles and photographs there. These shelves can also double up shelves as book racks to keep some of your favorite books.
5) Picture it up – There is nothing like covering the walls with large to middle sized paintings. These give a sophisticated edge to the overall décor of the room. You can buy these from online stores or could try to create something by yourself and frame it.
6) Mirror it – Mirrors is excellent decor options. Not only do they increase the visual presence of the room but also make it look bright and spacious. You can use them anywhere from your Bedroom Interior, drawing room to the living room. Teaming the mirrors with photographs is also a good idea.
7) Wood or Leather wall panels- Wall paneling is a great decor option today especially if you go for leather or wooden frames. They add a unique dimension, interest and character to a room and make it look all fab. You can find numerous cost-effective options for wall panels in the market suiting your requirement or can find one easily here.