“Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle all the Way”
The most awaited festival of the year is so close. Yes, we are talking about Christmas that is the epitome of merriness, celebrations, lights and gifts. Be ready to celebrate this festival of joy and happiness this year by adopting some easy home decor tips to decorate your home. If you are looking for different and unique ideas, you have landed at the right place. Here are few DIY home decoration ideas that are easy and quick and will help you in making your home a welcome treat for Mr. Santa Claus.
Never underestimate the power of Recycle
- You can use your fuse bulbs as ornaments to decorate your Christmas tree. Simply apply some glue on the bulb and sprinkle glitters or sparkles over it to make it glowy again.
- Bring the collection of your old Christmas greeting cards cut them in triangles, hang them all on a string and your colorful decorative garland is ready. It is not necessary to use greeting cards, you can make it by using magazine papers also.
- You can make a beautiful and colorful wreath by multiple wool balls.
- Make cute penguins by cutting and joining the base of soda bottles.
Inexpensive ways for Christmas decoration
- Make some wall hanging candle lamps by using the empty cookie boxes.
- Convert your wine bottle into fancy lamps. Simply take out the empty wine bottles and fill it with string lights. Just put the bottles on the table and see the magical effect they will create the aura of the room.
Christmas Interior Decor Ideas
- You can go with a theme this year: For example, this festival lies in winters so the theme could be full of snow. You can convert your home interior into a snow house. You can use maximum white & grey color, like a white furry rug, white throws & cushions on your table, chairs, etc. You can also decorate your tree with the snow theme by using artificial snow flakes made from paper, cotton, glitter, etc. So enjoy the chill inside your house and celebrate it with joy.
- Christmas celebrations aka red & white theme: You can create the Christmas effect at your home by creating a red and white contrast in the furnishing and wall paints. Choose the furnishing elements in red or look-alike colors and keep the walls white. You can hang red paper crafted stars on the wall, use red cushions with white throws, red curtains, the tree decorated with red & white decorative elements and red & white candles to match the theme.