We do agree that home decor is not a child’s play but who say’s that there are no quick fixes. We talked to some of the prominent home stagers and they shared some of their little secrets. So, here are some exclusive tips that will help you give your home a new look without breaking the bank.
1. Use Natural light to its Optimum Many homes, how beautifully they might be decorated always look drab and boring. And one of the reasons for it is not using natural light. Therefore, it is a good idea to let the natural light in and spread around the room. You can do this by avoiding heavy exteriors and using more of glass elements. This enhances the color of the walls and makes space look bright and refreshing.
2. Setting up a Photo gallery Adding photo galleries make the home look really a home. So try making a photo wall by applying photo frames of your family, some crazy paintings done by you or any creative art. You can also fill up one of your walls of your living room with contrasting family photographs.
3. Online interior designer, I suggest that Use Rugs in Rooms for eye-catching looks, as one should never under-estimate the power of rugs. Even a simple and sober rug can give a sophisticated yet attractive look to the room. If you love playing with colors, then try picking up rugs of different colors and try to match or contrast them with the walls of the rooms and furniture.
4. How about neutral color schemes? Neutral color tones adds up to the beauty and appeal to your home decor. You can try from a wide range of paints in the market from silky charcoal to romantic creams, plastic to velvet and give that sophisticated look to your home.
5. Utilize the space to its best Most people put the furniture at the edges thinking that this makes look their room larger. But actually, it’s a myth. Leaving spaces around furniture items makes it and also conversational. Additionally, use furniture that is the best fit for your room rather than putting up abnormally bulky or scattered small pieces.
Still finding it confusing? Our application Kataak would help you in doing it all within minutes.
We hope you would find the tips useful. In case, you have something to add please do it by commenting below.